5 Month Ago, I just a little girl with many scared in my soul. 

In the past, I still attend at Junior High School 1 in Bandung. I sitting at gride nine, so I must met with Ujian Nasional. And I still not ready to met Ujian nasional in May. I very scared about that, because my Try Out is very bad and I felt my knowledge and my abillty. 

In my second try out, I studied very hard, because I want to got result very good, unfortunately my result of my try out is very bad and I felt very bad, very angry to my self. I very slumped.

My familly, my best friend and my techers always support me. They always talked to me
"Its okey Naura, Dont be sad. because its just try out not your Ujian nasional. Allah always give present to the prayer". They always said that to me. And I think, for what i just angry to my self, I just do it yes? I just must Try again and Study harder.

And do you know? My Best friend gave me help, He teached me all about lesson. He teached me every week. He always give me motivation with his achivement. And I very spirit to beat the scared in my soul.

After 2 Month, I studied with my friend. My soul and my brain felt fresh again. And I think my knowledge and my mentally was ready.

And finally Ujian Nasional is come, I can do it well. I also thank's and be gratefully with say "Alhamdulilah". And do not forget i said thank's to my familly and to my friend for their support to me. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Culture Festival

naura life’s plan

Tropical cyclone