New school,New Friend

In my first day at my new school, I am a little bit shy because it was my first time in new school, that means that i have to find new friends and adapat with the new environment. It was my problem when I entry a new school.

When I meet to the hall to join Technical Meeting of PLIST, I met someone that I never met before. Then, I tried to talk and intoduce my self to her.

Kinanti : "Hi! What's is your name?"
Me       : " Oh, Hello! I'm Naura, and who are you?
Kinanti : "My Name is Kinanti, you can call me Kinan"
Me       : "Hi Kinan! Nice to meet you. Are you going to the Hall, too?
Kinanti : "Yes, I'm going to join the Technical Meeting of  PLIST"
Me       : "Me too! Come on, let's go there. We need hurry because the Technical Meeting is  going too.
Then, we went to the Hall. In the Hall, we sit on the floor and evidently the Technical Meeting hasn’t started yet. So we canintoduce and talk to each other.

Kinanti : “Oh ya, Naura, What Junior High school do you come from?”
Me       : I come from SMPN 1 Bandung. How about you?”
Kinanti : “I come from SMPN 2 Bandung. It’s near from here, hehe”
Me       : “Owhhh... yaaa, it’s near from here. By the wa, where do you live Kinan?”
Kinanti : “I live at Teruan Buah Batu street. How about you?”
Me       : “I live in Lembang, Bandung Barat”
Kinan : “Wowww! It’s very far! Maybe i can visit to your house when I have a vacattion trip to Lembang, hehe”
Me       : “Of course! I will be happy if you come. Oh ya, my grandmother’s house is at terusan buah batu street too. Do you know GG. Sekelimus?”
Kinan   : “Ohh, Yess of course I knowit. That is very near to my house, maybe I can visit   your grandmother’s house, then we can meet up there, hehe”
Me        : “ Btw Kin, what is your hobby? My hobby is reading a novel”
Kinan   : “ Actually, my hobby is listen to music, but sometimes I like reading novel too’
Me        : “Oh ya? Wow, who is your favotire author? My Favorite author is Tere Liye”
Kinan   : “Wow, me too. My favorite authors are Tere Liye and Risa Sarasvati”
Me       : “Great! We can discuss each other about novel that we read. Oh ya, the Technical Meeting is going to start”
The, we follow the Technical Meeting with very excited.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Culture Festival

naura life’s plan

Tropical cyclone