School Holiday's Plan

After school Kinanti and I went to the canteen or usually know as Bazaar to had a lunch. But, we still confused about what food we wanten to eat. Then, we sat on the chair and we talked about our plan for school holiday. 

Naura : "Kinan,..... do you have some plan for school holiday?"

Kinan : "Of course I have! I have many things that I want to do in school holiday"

Naura : "Me too, What's your plan, Kinan?"

Kinan : " First, I want to sleep a lot. Because, now, I only sleep about 2 until 5 hours a day. Can you feel it? I always feel sleepy when I want to go to school,"

Naura : " Of course, I know your feel. Because, I also feel it ;-;. What's your second plan?"

Kinan :" Second, I want watch youtube and some music programs  as much as I can. Because, I want to watch my favorite idols. When I have to study, of course there is no time to watch them, and I feel so sad ;-;..Third, I want to have a vacation trip to singapore. I want to refresh my mind.  And, fourth, I want to have a culinary trip. I want to eat what I like, also I want to discover and try some new foods that I never tried before."

Naura : "Wow, Those plans are great! Do you have another plans?"

Kinan : "Yes, I have two more plans. I want to meet up with my friend, because I miss them so badly and Last, I want to join a piano course. I want to have a skill in music, especially, Piano. Also my friend told me that with learning music, we can be more focus when we learn or study"

Naura : "Wah..you have a lot plans tto do in the school holiday. I also have many things that I want to do in school holiday"
 
Kinan : "Really? What is that?"

Naura : "First, I want to leave my ruotine. I want to run away from bandung and have vacation with my best friend or my family in Yogyakarta. There, I want to visit Parangkritis Beach. And also I want to have a cullinary trip"

Kinan : "That's good pan! We should refresh our mind. What else will you do in school holiday, Nau?"

Naura : "Second, I want to sleep all day, but, I won't forget oto eat and get prayer. Third, I want to spend my holiday and I want to celebrate my birthday with my bestfriend, because my bestfriend and I in a long distance relationship hahha.... And last,  I want to study hard because I want to improve my knowledge"

Kinan : " Wow your holiday must blissful holiday"

Naura : " I hope so. Oh kinan, I forget one things, I want to read a lot of novel in my school holiday Hahaha. By the way, What are going to eat now?"

Kinan : "Oh ya! I must be forget about that, haha.."
 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Culture Festival

naura life’s plan

Tropical cyclone