Namsan Tower



Hello guys !!

Do you want to get some holiday? 

if the question was ask to me, of course I say YES wkwkwk. I want to get some holiday, I want to leave my routinitas, because I tired of school task.

Because of that, maybe do you want to know some destination, you can visit when holiday.

Its Destination is Namsan Tower, Namsan tower is actually a broadcasting and observatoring tower. But, until now, it is opened for public as a holiday destination or a tourist spot. Not only local tourist, international tourists also come to this place.
Namsan tower is very popular with it's love locks. Also, from Namsan tower, we can see the view of the whole Seoul city. Beside that, here we can take some photos in some unique spots. You can spend your holiday time and visit this place with friend or familly 👭👪

j


I also promote namsan tower in Youtube 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Culture Festival

naura life’s plan

Tropical cyclone