BAKTI DESA 2019


on 3rd until 5th January 2019, me and my friend went to Cibereum Village, Kertasari, Jawa Barat to do Bakdes. In there we have new family. Our new family is Enjang’s family. Enjang’s family have 3 daughter, one son in law and one granddaughter. The daughter’s name from the eldest to the youngest are Wulan, Sinta and Selly. 





In there we help Mr. Enjang to take care the field, in the second day we harvest spring onions, after that we have to clean the root from the soil and collect the onions in one pack. Ther than helping in the field me and my friend help Mrs. Enjang homework’s like washed the dishes and prepare the food. 

Moreover in Desa Kertasari, Me and my family do some “Adventure” we walked to the field, played water in the river, we helped farmer in there. I feel so happy in there, because in Desa Kertasari the villager very very friendly and the air its so fresh. 

WHAT WE DO FOR ENJANGS FAMILY? 
Me and my friend want to back to Desa Kertasari on December 2019, we want to reake Enjang’s family bathroom especially the toilet and i want to made “packing place” for Enjang’s Family, in prder to up the selling price from the farm products.


I hope i can fo back there.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Culture Festival

naura life’s plan

Tropical cyclone