naura life’s plan

My name is Naura Zahra Khairunnisa, you can call me naura. I'm 17 years old and I attend Senior High School 3 in Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia. 

I live in Bandung since I born, I was born in Bandung at wednesday, exactly 12 desember 2001, and of course i'm originally from Bandung.I live with my greatest family, My father, my mother and my lil brother. Me bound with my family especially my mother. Me older 5 years from my little brother. 
My name is Naura Zahra Khairunnisa, you can call me naura. I'm 17 years old and I attend Senior High School 3 in Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia. 

I live in Bandung since I born, I was born in Bandung at wednesday, exactly 12 desember 2001, and of course i'm originally from Bandung.I live with my greatest family, My father, my mother and my lil brother. Me bound with my family especially my mother. Me older 5 years from my little brother. 

I have many best friend, they always make me laugh with their joke, they always make me special with their attention. I love my best friend because allah. And I hope we can meet again in Jannah.

I am an easygoing person, I like socializing with new person and new situation. I like trying new things, and the most important I always need independence because when me got the problem I easily got stressed. And when my mood was broked I 100% will be silent all dayy, its make my friend confusion. 

I have lots of hobbies. I like Reading many novel, and my favorite Creators is Tere Liye. I like music but i don't play an instrument, but now I am an angklung player. My favorite singer is Tulus, Yura yunita, and many more. I like sport especially Hiking and maybe swimming. I like hiking because my father and my mother always take me to join their vacation in forest, to be honest i just hiking in Lembang but its very fun because many tree can be see and I like that.

I have lots of dream. One of them is to be a doctor, i want to be a obgyn doctor because I can help people with my knowledge and of course can get many money wkwkwk. My favorite subject are biology because we study our body and its so cool.

My familly and my friend always support me to manifest my dream to be a obgyn doctor. I hope i can reach my dream and make my parents and my best friend proud of me.  

My plan for the future

-Graduate from senior high 3 bandung 

-Get accepted to an university or faculty that i want 
option 1: Faculty of medicine at Universitas Padjajaran
option 2: Pharmacy school at Institut Technology Bandung

-Get my s, ked degrees

-Get my masters degrees and to be a obgyn

-traveling around Indonesia and world 

-life to be a useful human for my biosphere 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Culture Festival

Tropical cyclone